Synchroflex AT3 Gen III Alternative

Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to purchase the 6mm wide, 201mm long, 67 tooth Synchroflex AT3 GEN III timing belts; however I can’t find a reseller that currently has them in stock or ships to the U.S… I’m building the Solo8 as part of a school project so I can’t wait a long time for the belts to be restocked because I need to start assembling and testing the robot in the coming weeks.

Is there an alternative timing belt that I could purchase and use in the short term, while I wait for the Synchroflex AT3 GEN III timing belts to be restocked? Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi damuzila,

we ordered them via AT3 GEN III Synchroflex® Timing Belts [4593] : Beltingonline.com, Supplier of power transmission and conveying products for the US. Not sure if they have them in stock right now though.

Best,
Julian

Hi Julian,

Beltingonline.com was the first place I tried, but they were unfortunately out of stock.

Hi damuzila,

if the Synchroflex AT3 GEN III belts are not available you could try to order the “standard” Synchroflex AT3 belts from Beltingonline or another source instead. The polyurethane material is not as tough as the GENIII version but should be fine.

Alternatively you could contact Reiff in Germany - I called them today.
Reiff does also ship products to the US - but I’m not sure how complicated it is.
You can send an email to kundenservice@reiff-gruppe.de with the part numbers and the quantity you need.
You can refer to my conversation with Thomas Nil and ask if they could sell and deliver the belts to customers in the US.

Best. Felix