Duplicating MicroDriver & Masterboard U.S. Order with Assembly

This question is kind of similar to the post “MicroDriver and Masterboard assembly for U.S” but with a different request/inquiry.

Is it possible to request Seeed PCB Fusion to make a copy of successful MicroDriver and Masterboard order with assembly included for shipping in the USA?

I’m unfortunately not the most familiar with ordering custom PCB’s and was wondering if it was possible to ask for an identical order, kind of like how it’s suggested in the ODRI docs for ordering from Beta-Layout.

Thank you!!

Hi Roy,

Is it possible to request Seeed PCB Fusion to make a copy of successful MicroDriver and Masterboard order with assembly included for shipping in the USA?

I am not sure about this. I just reached out to my contact at Seeed PCB what’s the easiest way to do this.

BTW, we are currently ordering the micro drivers from Seeed and due to parts shortage the expected delivery time is end of the year. The master boards also have missing components right now. Also, note that we have ordered and tested the master board from Seeed in the past but this is the first order for the micro drivers from Seeed. We hope but do not know if the micro drivers from Seeed will work out.

I will keep you updated on what my contact at Seeed gets back to me.

Best,
Julian

2 Likes

Just posting here to let future people know about the status of this topic.

Seeed PCB was kind enough to allow me to duplicate Julian’s order! However, they highly recommended to wait until the chip shortage is remedied (around early 2022, late 2021). And after seeing the quotes based on limited supply components I very much agree financially haha.

Wishing everyone all the best,

2 Likes